Friday, September 27, 2013

Have Coffee With Me

There's nothing quite like a hot cup of coffee to perk me up. I was enjoying my coffee outside the other morning while the dog romped through the hostas looking for sleeping chipmunks and I had to smile. But it wasn't the dog and it wasn't the freshly ground brew in my still-going-strong percolator that was making me smile. I was thinking, what could be better than this - drinking coffee out of this special mug I designed myself?

 
You know I would love to actually have coffee with some of you. Imagine - we could talk fabrics, small quilts, favorite tools, etc. Maybe even gossip a little . . .  But face it, that's just not possible. You live there, I live here. So, for a limited time only, I am offering these cute Sentimental Quilter mugs so you can still have your morning coffee (or tea) with me. We'll be thinking of each other!

 
The mug was designed with the same banner photo that's on my blog, showing some of my favorite quilts. How cool is that?
 

And, if you're hankering to place your mug on a sweet little mug rug/quilt  - you're in luck. Make one that's similar to mine with a kit you can purchase here. (Colors will vary but all will definitely be scrappy. If you have a preference, e-mail me with your favorite colors and I'll see what I can do.) This would sure make a cute little gift for a friend.
 
 
Order your mug now, before I run out . . . . (Sorry, no international orders on the mug.)




5 comments:

Janet said...

What a darling little mug rug! You even quilted it by hand :0)

marian said...

Kathy, they're both very sweet, shame i can't order a mug :(( cheers... Marian

Quilting Moesje said...

Sooooo sweeeeet the mug rug/quiltje...:0))))))))
I keep looking ..over and over ....
In dutch ; ...."z*u*c*h*t.."...
Thanks for sharing :0))

Have a nice weekend!
Simone

sandi s said...

I love the mug and the mug rug! I have to make one for myself. Hugs,

Nancy said...

Really like the mug and the rug. The nice white pitcher is the perfect addition to the photo too. Will definitely have to make a few mug rugs for myself and my quilty friends.

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails